2 YEAR POST DOCTORAL FELLOWSHIP
Come join one of the longest standing fully adherent DBT programs in the country!
Fellowship activities will include:
- Providing and developing expertise in individual and group Dialectical Behavior Therapy for adolescents, adults, and families
- Training within The Trauma Treatment Program to facilitate the treatment of trauma using gold standard evidence-based treatment including PE, EMDR, DBT-PE and TFCPT
- Providing & increasing proficiency in Cognitive Behavior Therapies
- Participating in our Family Therapy Program which offers intensive training, didactics and supervision to help families and couples deal with a wide range of difficulties
- Providing Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction to medically referred clients, participation in Executive Mindfulness Training programs Participating in multiple weekly didactics to increase competency and expertise in all aspects of clinical care
- Second year of fellowship will involve working towards Individual DBT Accreditation, support in developing a professional identity, and a competitive FULL TIME PSYCHOLOGIST SALARY
The Center for Cognitive & Dialectical Behavior Therapy (CCDBT) PLLC, is a privately-owned therapy center made up of licensed psychologists and social workers. Our staff enjoys a team centered approach and a warm, supportive, and collegial environment in which we endeavor to provide the highest quality of care to our clients. Additionally, we truly embrace the ethos of dialectics and recognize that the true expert clinician never stops learning or growing. Please visit www.ccdbt.com for more information.
Salary is competitive, medical benefits as well as the opportunity to participate in our retirement funds will be provided.
Please email your CV, a cover letter detailing your clinical experience and interest in working with our population. Applications are reviewed and interviews are granted on a rolling admissions basis. Please email application materials to Lfeinman@ccdbt.com
Questions may be directed to Jennifer Byrnes, Partner & Director of Training at JByrnes@ccdbt.com