We are happy to announce that the internationally renowned Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) program which has helped tens of thousands of people worldwide is coming to Long Island!
MBSR is a program based on Mindfulness Meditation that has been proven through scientific research to:
- Deal with chronic illness and pain
- Help people with cancer
- Help people with high blood pressure & heart disease
- Help people who are struggling with infertility
- Help people who are struggling with various other medical conditions such as fibromyalgia, asthma, GI distress & skin disorders
- Help people who are experiencing emotional difficulties such as Anxiety, Depression & Insomnia
- Reduce the impact of stress in people’s lives due to work, school, family, financial problems, aging, grief, and feeling out of control.
Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction is highly respected in the medical community and is not offered as an alternative to medical treatment but rather as an adjunct, complementary program to enhance the effectiveness of medical treatments.
MBSR is an 8 week class, meeting for two hours on Tuesday evenings from 7:00-9:00 beginning July 2018 at the Center for Cognitive & Dialectical Behavior Therapy (CCDBT) at 2001 Marcus Avenue, Suite E128, Lake Success, NY.
For more information, please call Maddy Ellberger or Olga Jablonka at (516) 390-3525, extension 23 or 34.